- FM Archive Media is a medium speed, ultra sharp microfilm designed for recording digital documents on LED based exposure systems.
- Superior Image Quality: New emulsion and anti-halation layer specially formulated for LED light sources and provides high resolution, optimal contrast and sharp image quality.
- The new anti-halation undercoat also improves base clearness for lower minimum density.
- Wide Processing Compatibility: Works well in standard microfilm processing environments.
- Manufactured to meet ISO and ANSI standards for LE 500.
- 2.5 and 5 mil clear polyester base with process survivable anti-static backing
- 16mm configurations
- 100 and 215 foot lengths
Compatible Fujifilm Chemistry
- Fujifilm 537 Developer (1:7 deep tank dilution)
- Fujifilm 455 Fixer (1:4 dilution)
- Fujifilm 140/141 Ready to use developer and fixer for table top applications